Friday, February 24, 2012

Disneyland!

Jill's Journal:
(This is Jennifer Lopez, Marc Antony, and their twins. Antony has one of the kids on his shoulders and the other is on someone else’s shoulders. J-Lo is wearing big sunglasses with her hair in a bun; she’s behind a female with a baseball cap and is partially hidden in this photo. They had quite the entourage with them. And I thought they were getting divorced? Who knows.)

At the end of the day, we asked the girls what they thought of Disneyland. They all had an absolute ball, but their individual responses suited each one perfectly.

Madelyn: “Best day EVER!!!!!!!” (Said while repeatedly leaping into the air to emphasize her point.)
Victoria: “It was fun, but there was so much walking that my feet really hurt. I don’t like that. And I didn’t like the parade because it was way too loud!”
Erika: “I loved it, really loved it, but I still love horseback riding better.” (Said with a sly smile.)

We have three-day passes, so we’ll be back. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, girls, Welcome to the Magical World of Disney, you finally got to go to the place where all the princesses live. It looks like you had a truly magical day. Madelyn, I agree with you. " A day at Disneyland IS the best day ever." Erika I know your birthday horse back ride was very special, but your first trip to Disneyland will be in your memories forever. Victoria, The parade is very loud but the music no matter how loud just makes your feet move and dance. It is joyful and fun, fun, fun and where else do you get to see all the Disney characters. I agree that there is alot of walking but Disneyland is very big. When I go to Disneyland at the end of the day not only do my feet hurt but all of me hurts and I am really tired. It's the best kind of tired. Enjoy your other days in the parks and when you guys make your way back to the east coast in your adventures encourage Daddy and Mommy to take you to Disney World. It is even more magical. Did Daddy play bumper cars on the Utopia, and spin the tea cups like crazy? Ask your Daddy if he remembers his first trip to Disneyland where the big bad wolf from the three little pigs scared him to tears. I love both Disneyland and Disney World and would go there in a heart beat. So have a really great time and know that I am thinking about you. Granma

Katie Lady said...

I actually think that "boy" with one of the twins on his shoulders is her much younger boyfriend, Casper somebody or other. He looks quite a bit like him.... either way, that's a brave trip to take in the public eye!

Jill said...

LOL Katie...well, that's quite the triangle! Brave indeed. Celebrities are such an unusual breed!