Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My new favorite pasttime...

There's lots to be said by a lot of people about this photo. I couldn't help myself from taking it. I'll probably never live it down, and some might get steamed (ok, only one) - but there wasn't much that could be done about it -- I mean, where was he gonna go?

I'm not sure if my favorite part is the Ford yanking out the Chevy (for the second time in a week), or the way the angels seem to have appeared from the heavens. Yes, there is a lot going on in this photo - take with it what you will. (tongue very firmly in cheek) ;)

10 comments:

gretchenhs said...

LOL...love the angel addition!!

thegang@RVfor5.com said...

Gretchen - I added nothing, that's the way the photo showed up. I was shooting very quickly into the sun, so I figured it was a long shot to get a photo at all, but photoshop is a great tool. :)

Anonymous said...

Since my comments would be deleted I won't
even start.

thegang@RVfor5.com said...

For anyone wondering, Anonymous is there in the picture... ;)

gretchenhs said...

I wasn't implying you made any photoshop additions my friend. It was my way of saying I love how the angels were shining down on you. That's all. =)

Kim In Person said...

that sure looks better than last week with the snow.Kim

Anonymous said...

Just curious as to who the driver of the Chevy is?! ;-)

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it Jennifer,give it a rest!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sir. =)

~Jennifer

Jill said...

Jennifer, I do believe you've figured it out. "Anonymous" did mention that you might have been trying to "get his goat" with your question and added that there's a possiblity you succeeded!!

Kim In Person, I was certain you'd make a comment more along the lines of remembering a certain Ford being pulled out by a Case not too long ago. :)