Thursday, December 15, 2011

Calico Christmas


Being in a campground attached to a visitable attraction has been kinda fun this week. Even though the town technically closes at dusk, being a camper and knowing 'the late-night guys' has its advantages. For the entire month, Calico is decorated for the holidays, and it very apparent at night. I thought it'd be fun to wander around and show off some of the sites.

While we were visiting yesterday I took a couple of pics, and then took those same shots tonight with the lights on.


And then I took a couple of creative shots too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to giggle at the thought of a "ghost town" with Christmas lights. ;-) Sorta loses some of it's authenticity, huh?

~Jennifer

Jill said...

Trust me, I AGREE!! It has cracked me up every night we've been here! So glad you see the humor in it also. Too funny.