Friday, December 2, 2011

‘Tis the Season

Jill's Journal: After being on the road so long, it feels strange to be in one spot for two weeks with no sightseeing going on. We'll be on the move again soon, but in the meantime, the girls certainly are enjoying their grandparents and the memories they’re making are just as important as all the other stuff we see. Besides, when else would they get a chance to make Christmas cookies with Beppy?

I actually got quite a kick out of watching the whole cookie-decorating process from a distance…three kids in the kitchen may have been a little more chaotic than my Mom was expecting. I think my girls “made a memory,” but I know my Mom did!

4 comments:

Diana said...

How fun! Helping Grandma get frosting & sprinkles all over her kitchen is exactly what kids should be doing this time of year. You're a good mommy for making it happen! =)

Dragon15 said...

Just what the holidays should be like. I hope you are all having a fabulous start to the Christmas season.

gretchenhs said...

This is my mom's favorite thing to come and make cookies with Liz at MY house each year. Then I get to do the clean up while they have fun! hehe Seriously, definitely one of our favorite things to do each year.
Glad you are spending the holiday's with the people you love.

Jill said...

At YOUR house, Gretchen -- LOL!!