Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For Sale


Jill's Journal: The time has come for us to sell our house! This is the mother of all preparations to leave our stable lives and full-time it on the road.

We officially went on the market last Friday. I’ve quickly learned selling a house ranks up there with my least favorite things to do in this world. I do believe I’d rather have a root canal. Without anesthetic. Seriously.

I thought I was a strong woman – I can give birth to 13 pound, 11 ounce babies at home, thank you very much – but I’ve found my breaking point. Strangers tromping through our personal sanctuary with their shoes on is more than I can handle. Hopefully someone buys our clean, cozy little home soon and puts me out of my misery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole "shoes in the house" freaks me out, too!! =) It must be our Dutch upbringing!!
~ Jennifer

Jill said...

LOL! You're my DSS (Dutch Soul Sister)!