Monday, May 31, 2010

Are We Insane? Don’t Answer That…

Jill's Journal: Tonight after the girls were in bed and Rob was packing at home, I cleaned the fifth wheel like a mad woman. Rob’s been working on projects in the trailer and I’ve been chomping at the bit to clean it before we move in. As I was elbow deep in bleach, the gravity of what we’re doing suddenly dawned on me. And I freaked out. Big time.

Do we have any idea what we’re getting ourselves into? WITH three little kids? Are we completely insane?

And then I realized it’s too late to worry about that now. We’re well on this path. It’s all gone so smoothly that I know it’s the right thing to do and I feel like that shows God approves. Only a matter of hours now until our house closes and that officially makes it too late to back out!

T minus 40 hours to closing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, the best part is at any point you can decide you are insane and settle back down. In the mean time, you're giving the girls (and yourselves) the opportunity of a lifetime.

Nobody ever says, "I wish I had worked more," but everyone says they wish they could a)spend more time with the family and b)travel.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures and, I'll admit, a little jealous that we can't do something similar.