Sunday, May 16, 2010

So I had this thought today.... AHHHHHHWHWHWWAAAA!

I mean, 12 days. It actually hit me upside the head as I wandered the halls of Sportsmans Warehouse, looking at the camping supplies, the toys, some of the stuff I need but don't yet have... Panic time, oh yeah - its panic time.

We have so much to accomplish in such a short amount of time. I'd hoped that I'd have gotten more done this weekend, but with the rain, and a little sickness - and a little rest before the final big push... I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped. Tomorrow starts an entirely different way of doing things. Work - lots of work, but then we begin to live by the mantra - 12 days, 3 years. I will give up all of my family time/life/whatever for the next 12 days so that I can fully enjoy everything having to do with us the next 3 years.

Its a big thing, and incredibly important; the impact should be, taxing. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle the go-go nature of it all. Now, I know I will - because I must. I'm a little worried about the come-down on the 29th...

I'm hoping to check in over the next couple of days - but who knows, I may only be able to collapse into bed at the end of the day. We'll see. :)

No comments: