Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

Jill's Journal: How did you celebrate your New Year? As Rob wrote, our little family spent it in one of the lousiest ways possible: sick. All five of us. We don’t get sick very often and certainly never all of us at once, so this was a shock to the system. Beppy apparently missed her calling as a nurse because she generously ministered to all of us, while Grandpa braved the winter weather to procure cold and flu medication. Apparently it does take a village…

Here’s hoping for a healthy and happy 2011 to you and yours (and to us too)!

2 comments:

Katie Lady said...

I'm so sorry I've been absent from your blog. We've been terribly busy with holidays and family and illnesses, too. We're back on board now and so thrilled you're in CA, but I'm sad you're still too far away for sushi. Maybe I can make it to SLO for a dinner date while you're there. Will has been begging for a train ride!

I should be updating my blog soon, too, so don't give up on me and take care of you!!

Andrea Kanelopoulos - Anam Nostos House said...

Hope all is going well...missing your posts! Happy New Year to you all!

Peace, Andrea