Monday, January 3, 2011

A new year, a new look...

Yeah, I'll bet that was a shock. :)

I've been wanting to update the look of the blog for quite a while, and a little insomnia gave me the opportunity to finalize the changes this morning. While we are really doing this project primarily to keep a record of our trip and to let those of you who read regularly what's going on with the family, I want it to be something enjoyable to view.

I hope those of you who read the blog like the look. If not, (too distracting, hard to read, busy, etc) please let me know, either in comments or personally (I even put a poll over there on the right). If you have any suggestions or tweaks, I'm open to suggestions, and can make tweaks down to an incredible amount of detail with the system blogger has set up. In fact, they have so many options, and allow me to tweak them so much, maybe in another 6 months it'll be a completely new look again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new layout.