Thursday, January 20, 2011

It’s Time

I’ll be the first to admit we haven’t done nearly as much sightseeing/exploring in our weeks in California as we’ve done in, oh, every other place. It’s been so nice to relax a little and be with family. And, on even more of a plus side, we’ve gotten into a great rhythm with school and have really knocked a lot of school work out.

But, I’m starting to feel it’s time to stop being so lackadaisical about these beautiful areas and start getting out more again. I’m also feeling a little guilty about not taking advantage of being in such a great spot, central to so many fun things to see. I think this weekend is the perfect time to get back into the groove.

(Strangely, just before I hit “post,” Rob said the exact same thing to me that I’d already typed. How nice is it to be on the same wavelength?)