Monday, June 21, 2010

Change in plans...

I got back in the RV tonight with a healthy dose of 'gotta blog' in my system, and then wound down and now... I'm tired. Not as much by the time as by what's going on...

I made great progress tonight in the 'stuff' department. That really makes me happy, and Jill will probably be ecstatic over it. I probably dropped three stacks of boxes and misc. crap, just by cutting to the core. I can't wait to do more. Maybe; probably tomorrow.

So many thoughts tonight, but I've run out of steam. Therefore, I think I'll just put trinkets out there so that I can remember to talk about them in the next couple of days. I really want to say more, but I've just come to an ending for the night... so here they are: IIWI?; Steinbeck (labor, vacilando, children and a dog); progress; composing posts while I drive; mowing...lots, and lots of sunburned mowing; Father's day and my glimpse of parts of the trip; the F'ING washer; and finally - the fact that clearly I need to blog more often, maybe a couple of times a day to let the thoughts get ouuuuut... :)

I did have one final thought tonight, just as I was signing off. Someone wrote to me today, and made me feel better about the blog and its value. I've been struggling with putting myself/us center stage and having the feeling its all me.me.me - us.us.us. However, he put it very succinctly. "I've been keeping up with the blog... That's great - you don't have to repeat the same story 18 times!!!" Thanks for that Les. You're helping to keep me sane. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob/June & Elizabeth Posted earlier but must have forgetten to hit the button!!Just remember all did not go smoothly for Lewis & Clark either. Love to you and all your girls. You're doing great, and just think how nice it will be when things smooth out.