Monday, June 28, 2010

Not a good end to a really good day...

I'm excited - we're out of this spot tomorrow to start our trip. I should be over the moon, but I've clearly tried to be too many things to too many people. Honestly, I shouldn't blog here, but its what I'm feeling - what I've been thinking about for the last 3 hours, so in reality - its exactly what I should blog about.

Then I wrote it, and saved it, and cut it out of this post. Clearly - for me, right now - trying to be all things to all people is too much. I'm very much looking forward to getting on the road. I'm very much looking forward to letting go of some (ok, a lot) of extra responsibility that shouldn't lie with me anyway. I'm very much looking forward to focusing on the things that really do matter, and getting the other stuff 'out the way'. It is 4 AM. In order to get out of here on time (and still make that sandwich shop, let alone get work done) I'm up in less than 4 hours). I'm not looking forward to coming back down because too much remains to be done while I try to be too many things, to too many people, but I'll have to - maybe both days...

Where is multiplicity when I need it (except for Doug 4 - I don't need a Doug 4)?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hang in there, sweetheart. Your responsibilities are dissipating as we speak. Think of how far you’ve come! We’re almost there.