Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finally home.

I'm so excited to be back home. The plan was to post a photo of my plane coming into LAX - showing my joy to be back home - but I found out, after the fact (just tonight), that the phone was full... You can see my fantastic photo below.

What's missing in the photo is the view of downtown LA and the Hollywood sign over the front of the wing of that 757. Too bad too, because it was a really nice vista. Regardless of the artwork - I'm glad all is back to normal and that the kids gave me a great welcome back. I don't like that I'll have to do it all over again soon, but I'm looking forward to the welcome back then too.

1 comment:

Andrea Kanelopoulos - Anam Nostos House said...

Welcome Home!! I have been away from mine 2x in the last year and the welcome is the BEST part for sure :-) You are certainly loved my friend...