Sunday, May 20, 2012

A couple of busy days...

So - I know that Jill alluded to a note "tomorrow" a couple of days ago, but things around here have been pretty busy since that post. I know she's planning on picking everything up again tomorrow.

I wanted to post a quick picture and let everyone know that we hadn't forgotten about the blog.


This is Jill reading her favorite bedtime book, "The Going to Bed Book", by Boynton. We read it a lot, and the girls enjoy it - they have it memorized, I think. Erika has her own book that she's reading (right) -- about Secretariat, and since she gets to stay up a little later, she likes to step away from the book for bed to get a little more time with her own story.

I'm always glad to capture real moments. This was a good one.  Back to Jill blogging tomorrow...

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love this one & those girls will too one day. In our family, there are so few pictures of Mommy with the kids because Mommy is always the one holding the camera. Good job, Daddy!

Jill said...

It's the exact same way in our family, so I sure understand where you're coming from. I really appreciate the few pictures I do have of me with the girls, truly.