Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Logan Admiration Society

Jill's Journal: While I promise this little spot in cyberspace won’t be solely spent in basking in the Logan glow forever, that little sweetie is the focus of our days right now. Here’s the two grandmothers meeting their new granddaughter for the very first time, about three hours or so after she was born. What a special moment.

And the next day, our girls finally got to meet their one and only cousin.

Madelyn, who has always had a soft spot for babies, is head over heels in love.

It’s safe to say they’re all pretty smitten.

Even Erika, with all her talk about wanting to be an only child, would very much like her little cousin to just move right in with us.

Beppy, Kristi, and Logan…three generations of special ladies.

Grandpa has had so much fun with his older three granddaughters that he was kind of hoping for another one. He got his wish! Four granddaughters for Grandpa and Beppy…that always makes me think of my Grandma (the girls’ Great Grandma June and my Dad’s mother), who had four sons and would have been over the moon at the prospect of her son having four granddaughters. I can just see the smile on her face if she were still with us today.

What a cutie! Yeah, we’re definitely all smitten. And Rob and I are so proud to finally be an uncle and an aunt! :)

7 comments:

gretchenhs said...

She's so pretty!
Congratulations to all!!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I have to say, she is a BEAUTIFIL baby! Such "soft" features and all pink and sweet!
Oh how I wish I was there to get my chance to hold her and cuddle her! Thanks so much for posting all these awesome pictures of everyone! What? No picture of you and Rob holding her? What's that all about? Better get that one in too!
Love, Auntie Julie

Diana said...

Logan is precious, for sure, & the shot of your dad made me laugh--grandpas are so cute with the babies! But of all this wonderfulness, my favorite thing is Victoria's socks. Good for her, still making a statement, no matter what else is going on. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! =)

~Jen

Jill said...

Thanks so much, everyone! She's pretty darn precious. I have a feeling they'll keep her. :)

Diana, it cracks me up you noticed the socks! For sure, Victoria, little fashionista that she is, MUST make a statement every single day, even if it's with something as subtle as her socks. I kinda love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Delauer grandparents, Beppy and Grandpa VanPeursem, new Auntie Jill and Adam's sister, Uncle Rob and my three granddaughters on their first cousin. Kristi and Adam you did a beautiful job, Cherish her, value your time with her[even when she has you pulling out your hair and then her's] those times pass quickly. She will bring Joy, happiness, laughs and yes tears to your life. But trust me your life will never be dull. Congrats and good job
Andee

Annigjen said...

Awww how cute is little Logan, she is just so adorable :)

Congrats to all of you :)