Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A few recent photos...

I was going through a few different folders on my computer earlier today and felt like sharing a few photos I've taken recently.   I'm really enjoying the new camera.

I ran up on this trailer over the pass and enjoyed the sight.
Palm Springs at the 10, looking West.

Drove around most of the day after Kristi's baby, looking for a shot like this. 
Something about this shot, and the lines, and colors - I really love it.

Calling this one 'Beppe's Glass'.

Madelyn, clearly, perched on a fence rail watching another girl ride horse.

I showed a few from this series before, but like this one too.

6 comments:

gretchenhs said...

Really great shots Rob. You all can decorate your new house with a lot of these great pictures from the adventure.
I LOVE Beppe's glass.

Dragon15 said...

so when are you publishing your book? These are fabulous. (=

Anonymous said...

In the picture with the RV's reflection on the back of the truck, it almost looks like the RV has horns. Very interesting, kinda fierce looking :)

Wendi

Julie said...

Great pictures!!! I know that "Fort Tejon" sign well...the start (or end) of the grapevine trip!

Kristin said...

Awesome shots Rob. I've been looking for a nice shot of an oak tree to blow up on a canvas and put in the living room. I think that one would work well

thegang@RVfor5.com said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I appreciate them.