Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Stork

Jill's Journal: No, Kristi and Adam’s little one hasn’t arrived yet…but while we’re patiently waiting, it’s high time to share that the stork will be paying us a visit as well. Yes, that’s right; we’re very, very happily expecting! We’re halfway through the pregnancy and so pleased and relieved to report all is well. RV for 5 will just have to become RV for 6. :)

(And because Rob and I never seem to undertake just one major life-changing thing at a time, I’ll share some more big news tomorrow.)

Humorously, two of our three girls are absolutely thrilled about a new addition while the other has mixed feelings. One might think it would be our youngest who wouldn’t want her position as the baby usurped, but no, it is Erika, our oldest, who is equally excited and trepidatious about adding another member to the family. Why? Well, as much as she loves her sisters, she still dreams of being an only child and having Rob and me all to herself!

9 comments:

gretchenhs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

So thrilled for you all and Erika, Liz says you can switch places with her anytime, she would love to have a sibling!!

Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Erika your mother was the same
way, thinking it would be fun
until her sibling (Kristy) got
into her stuff.

love ya
grandpa

spaceloom said...

Congratulations! So exciting - we will welcome the Fabulous Six when you come back to Virginia! Love you guys!

The Campos

Anonymous said...

So excited to hear your amazing news!!! Congratulations!!! Have some news of my own, but I'll email you...

~Jen

Julie said...

Oh Jill and Robert and girls!!! We are so so so excited for you. What wonderful news. I am thrilled to see what an awesome little being you will bring (again) into this world! Love you guys and love your growing family! Julie, Chris, Athena, Zoe and Jack

Jill said...

Awww, thanks so much everyone! You all have made my day. What wonderful and awesome people you all are! :)

The Four Fays said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm so behind!!!!!! Ugh I feel awful that I haven't caught up with you and so much news!!! What a terrible friend :-( Soooooooooo happy for you!!! Promise to catch up when get to a computer....on phone now. Much life kicking our butts these days....xo Andrea

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm so behind!!!!!! Ugh I feel awful that I haven't caught up with you and so much news!!! What a terrible friend :-( Soooooooooo happy for you!!! Promise to catch up when get to a computer....on phone now. Much life kicking our butts these days....xo Andrea