Saturday, May 12, 2012

Walk on the Beach

Jill's Journal: Kristi and I took the kids and Cobin the Dog to Cayucos for a nice walk on the beach and quickly found, to our utter amazement, that it’s easier to take a dog to the beach than it is kids. Who knew? One by one, the girls face-planted into the water (or the sand) until they were all caked with sand and salt water. They quickly became, as Madelyn put it, “Cold and miserable.” The dog, on the other hand, was merely a little damp but happy to the end (and I guarantee Kristi was finished cleaning him up in a fraction of the time it took me to clean up the girls). Hmmm.





4 comments:

Diana said...

Kristi will know the other side of that coin soon enough. :)

Jill said...

That's my consolation, believe me. :)

gretchenhs said...

The girls are so much cuter than the dog though. =)

Jill said...

Don't say that to Kristi -- the dogs are her babies! Well, for the next few days, at least. :)