Friday, February 25, 2011

The Halfway Point!!

Jill's Journal: Five months into homeschooling, we hardly qualify as veterans yet, but we hit a mark today that makes me feel pretty good. We’re exactly halfway through our curriculum for our first year of homeschooling. Balancing three kids between two classes and a normally busy sightseeing schedule makes this feel like a nice accomplishment for all of us.

Even better, the girls are doing great and thriving and working hard and learning a ton. I’m also doing great and thriving and working hard and learning a ton…and I’ve survived as a combined 1st grade and preschool teacher! I’m even, gasp, actually enjoying it. And Rob patiently tolerates us all.

We really can do this…we ARE doing it! Yay!

2 comments:

gretchenhs said...

I'm so happy for this milestone for you! very exciting! This picture is also one of my favorites. I also used the one of the three girls in front of the sunset as my screensaver for a lttle while. Glad it's such a joy for you all. Love ya.

Jill said...

Thank you, Gretchen!! We miss you.