Sunday, May 1, 2011

RVfor5 Map now updated.

For those that are interested, I've updated the map to include everything up to the last trip (through San Francisco and over the Golden Gate - more on that soon). The navigation on the map doesn't seem to want to work very well, so use the previous and next links at the bottom of the right side to scroll through the different pages Google has made me break it into. Probably best to open the link in its own browser (click the link below the graphic).


View RVfor5 Route (travelled) in a larger map

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for updating, now I can show the kids.

thegang@RVfor5.com said...

It was entirely at your prompting, so I thank you for that. I might never have gotten it done (and I've forgotten some stuff about the trip since it was last done).