Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School

Jill's Journal: We did it. We took the plunge and survived our first day of homeschooling! Getting through day #1 is such a huge relief for me. I think I can do this! With just one day under our belts, I can already see where I can improve to make it go even more smoothly than it did today. I’ve already prepared my lessons for tomorrow and am actually looking forward to it. Now to figure out how to keep our freshly-minted 3-year-old more peaceful while her older siblings tackle 1st Grade and Preschool every day…

I did have to laugh at one thing. The curriculum highly recommends taking a few field trips a year. I think I’ve got that one down pat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, told you you'd have nothing to worry about. OK well maybe squeezing in a field trip or two, but other than that nothing. :)

MOM said...

I knew you could do it !! You are WonderWoman! The kids will do great with your teaching.

Love, MOM