Monday, October 25, 2010

The *insert word here* RV trailer you ever did see....

Well, I've been absent of late, and I'm sorry about that. Jill's been covering the blog just fine, and I've not really had much extra to contribute lately. Plus, I picked up an unintended 2nd job, but all is well - just a little busy. :)

Anyhow - what drives me out of hiding? What makes me need to post? Seriously, the funnest trailer I've seen yet. Unfortunately, it seems to have had a short life span, seems to have hit the market during the downturn, and is a little hard to find now - but I had to share.I mean really - how cool is that? We went to an RV dealership in Bangor (http://www.webbsrvcenter.com/) - a town that I'm not outwardly fond of, but if everyone there were like the guys in this dealership, I'd say everyone should move there - they were pretty great. They even gave the kids RV toys - Erika picked up a nice Jeep/Travel Trailer combo - Victoria grabbed a nice European Class C - and Madelyn hit the motherlode with a classic, reconfigurable Class A. Needless to say they were happy! I only wish I could have bought more there.:) If you're interesting in this fun little cabin - I know where you can get one - http://www.webbsrvcenter.com/19006.html

No comments: