Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stephen King’s Home

Jill's Journal: Spooky author Stephen King’s house in Bangor was the subject of the oddest case of coincidence of my entire life. Sweet Mary Jane left a comment on yesterday’s blog post about his home in Bangor. It appeared on my phone while I was at a red light and I read it while stopped. Not 20 seconds later, I turned onto a residential street and that very home loomed in front of me. (I knew it because I’d seen a picture previously of the unusual spider web/bat front gate, which you can barely see in this photo snapped out of my car, and surely there aren’t two of those). I honestly had no idea I was even in the area, much less on the street, so the timing – literally immediately after reading that that message – was incredibly bizarre. Creepy!

No comments: