Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday Moments

Jill's Journal: By popular request (Beppy’s), here’s two cuties showing off their tie-dye creations today. The third child in the trifecta absolutely refused to wear hers as it didn’t turn out exactly how she envisioned. Didn’t I just say yesterday that she likes things her way and only her way? Point proven.

A truck update: the mechanic believes it to be some sort of sensor issue. They finally got it running right at the close of business. Hopefully it’ll be finished in the morning.

And a random moment from today: A very contemplative Erika asked me how much longer we’ll be doing “this” (traveling). When I answered that I honestly didn’t know, but it would probably be a while, she said, “Well, in the beginning you said about three years and I think it’s pretty close to one already. That means two years more. It’s fun, but I really, really want a horse.”

When I was a kid, I had a horse and really, really wanted to travel. Isn't it funny how the grass is always greener on the other side?

5 comments:

R. said...

Can I just 'like' everything about this post? Well, except for the whole truck thing... everything else tho - awesome! :)

gretchenhs said...

Shirts are so cute! Tell Victoria that we will all love her shirt no matter what!
Tell Erika she has two horses waiting for her here in KY anytime. LOL

We have sensors going out in all our cars. Steve and I were celebrating having a car (my great aunt's was given to us) that actually didn't have any sensor lights permanently on when less than 2 days later one came on. We took it to our mechanic friend and he checked it out to tell us to ignore it, it's just a sensor malfunction. Maybe I have some electric thing about me that makes sensors go wild. hehe

Anonymous said...

every litle girls should have a horse!

grandpa

Unknown said...

Maybe you can compromise and finish out the trip in horse drawn wagons. ;)

That has got to be the funniest reason I have ever heard for not wanting to travel.

Beppy said...

How fun your shirts are!! Very colorful ~ you girls did a great job. Victoria, I know yours is nice too. I loved seeing your shirts. Love, Beppy