Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where are you going next?

One of the jokes during the trip has been about where we are going next. During a conversation with Kristi once I blurted out - "70 degrees." Its been a quip ever since, whenever a fellow campground dweller asks what our next move is, even if we know (which as all you readers know - isn't always), I seem to say "70 degrees."

Well, this morning I looked at the weather, and it appears as if the joke is on me. I've been very fond of the weather here in Novato - not too hot, not too cold, and I can usually be found with any window around me open to the breeze. I've made the joke into the truth - I'm in '70 degrees.' My hope is to try to keep us in that belt of good weather (especially considering what's going on in some other places weatherwise) for a good long stretch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do really miss the weather in that part of CA.

Some things I hope you'll get a chance to see while you're there:
General Vallejo's home (Rancho Petaluma) -I went to school in the little 1 room school house just up the road from there.
Olompali State Park and the drive out to the beach.
Cafe Giostra in Petaluma has fantastic Italian food!

Keep the pictures coming, I love seeing them!

Anonymous said...

I here Iowa is about 70 degrees his time of year and you are always welcome. Uncle kim