Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Every Dog has his Day

Jill's Journal: Although it may seem like we’re always on vacation with this traveling lifestyle, it’s actually been a lot of years since we’ve taken a real vacation (until the last five days!). I’d forgotten that it takes some catching up to get back in the swing of things. Here’s a few more sneak peeks as I siphon through the photos.

Meisje is Erika’s true puppy love. The girls all love this black dog, but Erika especially covets her. Erika would like Meisje to move in with us for good. I’m sure my sister and brother-in-law wouldn’t mind.

Cobin is a recent addition to Meisje’s family. Talk about puppy love. The girls were instantly smitten. And who wouldn’t be with that cute little face and those big puppy paws? I’m not sure if it was the girls who tired him out or vice versa, but they all played hard together.

All this dog love led to only one problem: two dogs, three girls. You do the math. Kristi and Adam clearly need one more dog so that each of my girls has one to torment love on.

One last photo: my siblings and me. There’s a story – a very fun story - behind my brother’s shirt, the bugger! I’ll share it someday.

No comments: