Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Photos, Quotes, and Chocolate

Jill's Journal: As we take a few days off from our regular excursion-taking to settle in to the new school year, I thought it would be fun to share some random quotes and other items we’ve spotted over the last couple of months. I now notice that more than one is about chocolate! Hmmmm…I’m not quite sure what that says.

I like bacon. I like chocolate. I just don’t like the thought of them touching each other.

This one is for my Mother. She knows where it’s from. :)

This was a 20-something-foot tall chocolate waterfall in the Portland area. It’s supposed to be the tallest chocolate waterfall in the country. The girls were definitely impressed…until they learned they couldn’t eat it.

4 comments:

Andrea Kanelopoulos - Anam Nostos House said...

These quotes may just end up on my cards :-)

Jill said...

I'm a sucker for a good quote. :) Most of these are just fun instead of deep, but there's value in those too.

Andrea Kanelopoulos - Anam Nostos House said...

It's my new thing and seriously save hundreds of dollars as I LOVE to send cards/letters. I take fun/pretty etc photos and add quotes or nothing etc. Michaels has the cards for $7 (and then 50% off coupon) for like 50 0r 100, then I develop pics and so on...do the math it's awesome and people LOVE the personal touch...ok getting off my rant, lol

Jill said...

Wow, Andrea -- I want to be you when I grow up! LOL. I aspire to be half that creative!