Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I know, I know... I KNOW. :)

I should be blogging more. I know I should..., I mean to..., I want to... However, there are still so many little things to do that I'm finding it hard to find the time. I'm hoping that by the end of the week I'll have most of the small stuff sorted out. Then - well, hopefully I'll bore all 3 people that are reading with the 12 stories I have. :)

Today was my first day back at work since having a schedule that required me to be somewhere, do something, fix something, etc. outside of work. I liked it. While I wasn't up as early as I'd hoped (that extra hour of Central Time really does make a difference - not sure why), I was up, did projects and felt really productive for most of the day - until my back said "uh, no. Remember yesterday?" (I could barely walk yet went shopping for stuff anyhow. Looked like a stroke patient dragging a foot... got...to...get...to...chiro.) Anyhow, since this evening things are better and I'm hoping, as usual, in full recovery so that I can get things on the mend, and on the move.

After work, project wise it was a pretty good day. I fired up our grill (Weber Q 200 with the nice little stand) after picking up some cylinders. I need to figure out the whole 'line from RV to Grill so I don't have to buy cylinders' thing, but there's time for that. Installed the knife rack. Put in the stemware rack that I'd been waiting to find and now the kitchen seems larger and more organized. :) And the calendar.. Can't forget about the calendar - most important installation since we left. We missed three months of it not being on the wall, and now Jill is happy, and content. And - as you all know - that is good. :)))

I still have a bunch of stuff to do, and I will do them over the course of the next couple of days. I sense a trip out to Bowling Green tomorrow or Thursday to tie up a couple of loose ends (stuff we forgot, things we remembered, the BIKES, and Beer...) "Beer?" You ask. "Beer?..." Yes, you see, we're in a dry county. Several in a row in fact. Hadn't experienced that before and will learn to plan well ahead in the future. :)

So. Many more posts to follow. I've been thinking about blogging about the places we eat (tonight was devine), and several other little things - projects, driving, observations, and campgrounds. It is strange to write everything down, but I do find myself lately thinking in headlines and paragraphs... maybe I should see a doctor about that. :)

No comments: