Thursday, August 12, 2010

By George, I think I’ve got it!

Jill's Journal: It turns out if you have to make enough right-hand turns in order to go left, you eventually start to get used to jug handles. By George, I think I’ve got it!!

And I think I’ve figured out something else about New Jersey: just drive like a bat out of hell, cutting off people as you go, and ignore the “Be a Courteous Driver” signs. (This attitude also applies to anything else in New Jersey, including something as innocuous as buying a bagel or shopping for groceries). You’ll fit right in. :)

2 comments:

gretchenhs said...

By George, you do have it!!

Bonnie said...

I actually find the on and off ramps at New Circle and Versailles Roads to be much more dangerous than anything in New Jersey........because people here don't know know the meaning of the sign that says, "Yield!"