Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Erika’s Sweet Journal

Jill's Journal: We’ve been encouraging Erika to keep a journal of her experiences on the road. She’s been doing it sporadically and with lots of very fancy artwork interspersed between sentences, but it’s adorable. I have to share.

July 11, 2010 We moved a lot yesterday. Me and my sisters took turns in the fifth wheel’s truck (Daddy’s truck). Mommy said that we could bring one toy. I cried because I couldn’t pick between Jessie and Bullseye. Which one would you pick? Now we have been in Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland….Well, now the date is July 29, 2010. See the ponies swimming? We saw the pony swim! And then, we got in the car and drove out of Tom’s Cove and parked the car. Then we got out of the car and then we saw the saltwater cowboys guide the wild ponies to the fairgrounds.


I know there’s a slight chance I’m biased, but I think it’s pretty darn good for a 6-year-old!!

3 comments:

gretchenhs said...

I think it's adorable! I wish Liz would write more too! Her teacher is really good about encouraging them to write, but Liz draws pictures more than anything!

You can do an awesome scrapbook with all this great material!!!

Love you all!

p.s. My friend Em was here this past weekend for a funeral so Liz and Meg played. When she left, Liz said I don't know why my best friends have to live so far away. How will I go on? I'm like "Drama much???" hehe

Joe Stone said...

Mrs. Rosenberg and Mrs. Scott would be so proud! We'll miss Erika this year - Will's first year without her! :-(

Jill said...

Gretch, that little Liz cracks me up!! She is something else!! Madelyn sent her something today, so be on the lookout for it. :)

Julie, I can't believe that after three years we have to call it quits!! I hear Morgan will be joining Will though -- I think she'll be an able deputy! :)