Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time to Brave the Jug Handles

Jill's Journal: For the first time on this journey, the girls and I have stuck pretty close to our campground so far this week. Combine my distaste for driving in New Jersey with a really, really nice campground and the fact that Rob has been working in the office (hence no need for us to give him quiet work time), plus the knowledge that we’re in no rush since we’ll be here for almost two weeks…and we just haven’t gone far. We’ve filled our days with lots of playground time and pool time and even a movie. It’s left plenty of opportunity to read together (the girls’ current title is Stormy, Misty’s Foal) and name a whole family of caterpillars.

But it’s time for us to brave those ridiculous Jersey jug handles and do some exploring. Tomorrow we’ll begin searching for the things that make this area of the country unique.

1 comment:

gretchenhs said...

Let me know when you figure out what that is. =)
Wave in the general direction of my family while you are there as well. I try not to go visit much since my grandparents passed away.